It is our preference to take on a very small number of clients.
Then, when a client with Critical Needs requires our attention fully, right NOW, we can make that happen.
It may be launching a new program or growing an organization’s existing community of support – or creation or management of a special event. It could be an issue that needs public education, or an active government affairs effort. Often, a single project grows into a trusted long-term relationship that delivers measurable benefits from our broad expertise.
Sometimes, it’s an identified need for which funds must be raised.
Our focus areas have been the same for much of our professional lives.
SHE: Social responsibility. Health Education. Environment.
Current and recent clients/projects
- Interstate Renewable Energy Council www.irecusa.org
- Hunger Action Network of NYS: Human Right to Food Campaign www.tinyurl.com/HungerHURTS https://tinyurl.com/HungerHURTS HungerHURTS
- Clean Energy Credentialing Coalition www.cleanenergycredentials.org
- Wiawaka Center for Women: the Wakonda Lodge Restoration Fund www.wiawaka.org/wakonda-project.html
- NY Celebrates Women – International Women’s Day www.nycelebrateswomen.com
- Coalition for Women Veterans in NYS: creation and launch
- MA Retail Merchants 25th Anniversary profiles http://preview.tinyurl.com/CoveRiskStories
What’s your organization’s Critical Need Now? Let’s explore how we can help.